We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. Shanya and Zita collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of the manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Sites:
• We may collect your email address, first and last name, mailing address and billing information if you subscribe to the Sites;
• We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question or seek more information about us through the Sites;
• We may collect your name and email address if you enter or otherwise communicate in a chat room, blog or other public area on the Sites or on one of Shanya and Zita’s social networking pages; and
• We may collect your email address and name if you sign up to receive a newsletter from one of the Sites or if you otherwise request information from the Sites.
The information collected by us is used for processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for improving our site and its performance, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to others. However, we may release account information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Shanya and Zita. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment; and release your address and telephone information to the delivery carrier to deliver products that you ordered. In the event customers do not pay us for products ordered, we may submit their account information to a third party collection agency.
In order to cooperate with Law Enforcement Agencies, occasionally Shanya and Zita may be asked by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, without prior notice to you. Shanya and Zita fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we believe to be unlawful.